How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
To install the application:
- Create an installation package. …
- Go to Tasks. …
- Select Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install application remotely.
- Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Select the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.
How do I deploy Kaspersky?
Kaspersky Security Center 10
- Install Kaspersky Security Center 10. …
- Install Kaspersky Security Center 10 Web Console. …
- Install Administration Console on the administrator’s workstation (if necessary).
- Create a virtual Administration Server in Kaspersky Security Center 10 to manage the devices in the client organization.
How do I install Kaspersky Network Agent and Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
How to install Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 10 via group policies
- Open the Administration Console.
- Go to Managed devices and select Install application from the shortcut menu of the device or group.
- Select the Network Agent installation package and click Next.
How do I activate Kaspersky Endpoint Security on Windows?
To activate the application using the Add key task:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Devices → Tasks. …
- Click the Add button. …
- Configure the task settings: …
- Select devices according to the selected task scope option and click Next.
- Select the license that you want to use to activate the application and click Next.
How do I install Kaspersky Network Agent remotely?
To remotely install Network Agent with patches:
- On the device with Kaspersky Security Center 10 installed, open the folder: …
- Add the patch and the . …
- Open Kaspersky Security Center 10.
- Create an installation package for the Network Agent. …
- Go to Tasks and click Create a task.
Which operating systems does Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.6 for Windows support?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
- Support for Windows 10 21H1. …
- The Managed Detection and Response component was added. …
- Kaspersky Endpoint Agent, which is included in the distribution kit, has been updated to version 3.10.
How do I install Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
To install Network Agent on a device locally:
- On the device, run the setup.exe file from the distribution package downloaded from the Internet. …
- In the application selection window, click the Install only Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent link to start the Network Agent Setup Wizard.
What is Kaspersky Network Agent?
Network Agent facilitates interaction between the Administration Server and Kaspersky products installed on workstations and servers. Network Agent performs the following functions: Provides information about the status of applications. Sends and receives management commands. Synchronizes configuration information.
What does Kaspersky Endpoint Security do?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (hereinafter also referred to as Kaspersky Endpoint Security) provides comprehensive computer protection against various types of threats, network and phishing attacks. Each type of threat is handled by a dedicated component.
What is Kaspersky endpoint protection?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows is the world’s most tested, most awarded security application powered by next-generation technologies to protect all Windows endpoints – and the data on them.