How do I create a new installation package for Kaspersky Endpoint Security in the Kaspersky Security Center Web console?
To create an installation package:
- In Web Console main window, select Device discovery and deployment → Deployment and assignment → Installation packages. …
- Click the Add button. …
- Select Kaspersky Endpoint Security distribution package. …
- Click the Download and create installation package button.
How do I create a standalone installation package in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
Creating a standalone installation package
- In the console tree, select the Additional → Remote installation → Installation packages folder.
- Choose the installation package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Android.
- In the context menu of the installation package, select Create a standalone installation package.
How do I add apps to Kaspersky Security Center?
In the Scan exclusions and trusted zone section, click Settings.
- Go to the Trusted applications tab and click Add.
- Enter the path to the executable file and select the checkboxes for actions: Do not scan opened files. Files opened by trusted applications are not scanned. Do not monitor application activity. …
- Click OK.
How do I install Kaspersky Network Agent and Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
How to install Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 10 via group policies
- Open the Administration Console.
- Go to Managed devices and select Install application from the shortcut menu of the device or group.
- Select the Network Agent installation package and click Next.
How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows?
To install the application:
- Create an installation package. …
- Go to Tasks. …
- Select Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install application remotely.
- Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Select the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.
How do I add an app to my trusted list?
To add an application to the trusted applications list:
- Click the Add button.
- In the context menu that opens, do one of the following: If you want to find the application in the list of applications installed on the computer, select the Applications item in the menu. …
- Select the application in one of the following ways:
How do I add a trusted network in Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11?
Click the Settings link below the Exclusions from Device Control section. The workspace displays a list of trusted network and storage devices. To add a network or storage device to the trusted list: Click Add.
How do I add a trusted app?
You can add Windows, macOS, and Linux applications that should be trusted.
Edit a trusted applicationedit
- Click the actions button (… ) for the trusted application you want to edit, then select Edit trusted application.
- Modify details as needed.
- Click Save.
How do I download Kaspersky Network Agent?
Network Agent comes as a part of Kaspersky Security Center installation package. To download Network Agent: Download Kaspersky Security Center 13 or Kaspersky Security Center 12 installation package and run it. Click Extract installation packages.
How do I remove Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent?
Uninstall Network Agent locally
- On the remote computer, open the folder with the Network Agent distribution kit.
- Open the Network Agent distribution kit (. …
- In the window with the contents of the distribution kit, double-click Network Agent Uninstaller.
- In the Introduction window, click Continue.
What is Kaspersky Network Agent?
Network Agent facilitates interaction between the Administration Server and Kaspersky products installed on workstations and servers. Network Agent performs the following functions: Provides information about the status of applications. Sends and receives management commands. Synchronizes configuration information.