How do I revert back to Avast Free?
Ensure that Apps & features is selected in the left panel, then click Avast Premium Security, and select Uninstall. If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes. When Avast Premium Security Setup appears, click Switch to free antivirus. Click Yes to authorize the change.
How do I reset my Avast trial?
Reset the Software Updater database
- Open Avast Antivirus and go to ☰ Menu ▸ Settings.
- Click Search in the top-right corner.
- Type geek:area into the search field, then select Avast Geek from the search results.
- Scroll to the Software Updater section, then click Perform next to Database reset (troubleshooting).
How do I get Avast Free forever?
You can download and install ‘Avast Free’ and it will always be free for a lifetime. This will never run out after any specific time, this is lifetime free security. If you go with this, you’ll feel that it is a very lightweight antivirus.
How do I turn off Avast premium?
Sign in to your Avast Account using the link below: https://id.avast.com/sign-in.
How can I cancel my Avast subscription?
- Click the Subscriptions tile.
- Click Unsubscribe under the subscription you want to cancel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation.
Does Avast Free expire?
Avast Free Antivirus is now activated for one year. After 12 months you can renew the activation again by following the steps above.
Is Avast free really free?
Is Avast Antivirus Really Free? Avast Free Antivirus really is free — you’ll never need to pay for it and it’ll provide you with essential online security and protection. If you’re looking for more security and privacy features, our Avast Premium Security software is the right product for you.
How do I know when my Avast expires?
On the My Subscriptions screen, confirm that the text Active appears next to your version of Avast Antivirus listed under Subscriptions on this PC. You can also see the expiration date and number of days remaining for your active subscription.
How long is Avast Free Trial?
Request a free 30-day trial
Get a 30-day free trial and experience our cloud-based offerings for yourself.
Why is Avast antivirus free?
Avast Free Antivirus software detects, blocks, and removes all types of malware — viruses, adware, spyware, Trojans and more. You’ll also get security for your Wi-Fi network and real-time defense against phishing attacks, unsafe websites and computer exploits.
Does Avast auto renew?
Tip: After you purchase a new Avast subscription directly via an expired Avast product, your new subscription activates automatically on the current device. Refer to the relevant information below according to your product: Avast Premium Security: Click Renewal options on the main application screen.
How do I uninstall Avast?
Uninstall via the Windows Start menu
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Apps and Features from the menu that appears.
- Ensure that Apps & features is selected in the left panel, then click Avast Free Antivirus, and select Uninstall.