How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
To install the application:
- Create an installation package. …
- Go to Tasks. …
- Select Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server → Install application remotely.
- Choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows.
- Select the check box Install Network Agent along with this application.
How do I activate Kaspersky Endpoint Security on Windows?
To activate the application using the Add key task:
- In the main window of Web Console, select Devices → Tasks. …
- Click the Add button. …
- Configure the task settings: …
- Select devices according to the selected task scope option and click Next.
- Select the license that you want to use to activate the application and click Next.
How do I install Kaspersky Network Agent and Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
How to install Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 10 via group policies
- Open the Administration Console.
- Go to Managed devices and select Install application from the shortcut menu of the device or group.
- Select the Network Agent installation package and click Next.
Can I install Kaspersky on Windows 10?
Download and install the version of the application that is compatible with Windows 10: Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Kaspersky Internet Security. Kaspersky Total Security.
How do I install Kaspersky Endpoint Security on Windows Server?
- Check if your computer meets all system requirements.
- Download the installer from the Kaspersky Security 10. x for Windows Server page.
- Run the installer and extract the files to the temporary folder. …
- Go to the temporary folder and run setup.exe.
- Follow the steps of the installation wizard.
How do I renew Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
From Kaspersky Business Hub, you can renew licenses for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
Renewing the software license
- In your browser, go to Kaspersky Business Hub.
- Sign in to your account on Kaspersky Business Hub by specifying the user name and the password.
How do I download Kaspersky Network Agent?
Network Agent comes as a part of Kaspersky Security Center installation package. To download Network Agent: Download Kaspersky Security Center 13 or Kaspersky Security Center 12 installation package and run it. Click Extract installation packages.
How do I install Network Agent in Kaspersky Security Center 11?
To install Network Agent on a device locally:
- On the device, run the setup.exe file from the distribution package downloaded from the Internet. …
- In the application selection window, click the Install only Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent link to start the Network Agent Setup Wizard.
How do I remove Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent?
Uninstall Network Agent locally
- On the remote computer, open the folder with the Network Agent distribution kit.
- Open the Network Agent distribution kit (. …
- In the window with the contents of the distribution kit, double-click Network Agent Uninstaller.
- In the Introduction window, click Continue.
Why is Kaspersky not working on Windows 10?
If Kaspersky application window does not open, it means that protection is not working or is working incorrectly. To fix this problem, reinstall the application. Download the installer from the Kaspersky website: Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family , Personal or Free.
Is Kaspersky compatible with Windows Defender?
Can I use Kaspersky with Windows Defender? Can you run Windows Defender and Kaspersky at the same time? Yes and no. When you install Kaspersky (or any other AV), it should register itself with Windows Defender and Defender should disable its own virus protection and should display the status of Kaspersky instead.
Can I install Kaspersky without CD drive?
To install the Kaspersky antivirus software on your computer, it is not compulsory to have a CD drive on it. You can download the antivirus software and install it on your computer.