How can I remove a password from a locked file?
Removing a password from a document is a simple process, but you have to know the original password.
- Open the document and enter its password.
- Go to File > Info > Protect Document > Encrypt with Password.
- Clear the password in the Password box, and then click OK.
How do I unsecure a secured PDF?
Notice the (SECURED) is not visible in the file name description. Choose the Secure drop down Menu • Select Remove Security Page 2 • Choose the File drop down menu and select Save As to save the document in a location where you can upload your eFiling document.
How do I remove a password from a PDF without Adobe Pro?
Easily remove a password from a PDF file: Step-by-step
- Open up your web browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge etc.)
- Find the PDF whose password you wish to remove.
- Drag and drop the PDF on your browser.
- Type in the PDF’s password.
- Click on the ‘Print’ button located in the top right hand corner.
- Click ‘Save’
How do I remove a password from a WPS PDF?
Open the encrypted PDF file in WPS Office, and enter the password.
- Head to the Protect tab, and click the Encrypt button.
- In the pop-up dialog, uncheck the options of Set the open password, and Set password of editing and extracting if any.
- Click Confirm, and thus the password is removed quickly.
How do I unlock a password protected PDF?
Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and enter the password to unlock the file. After the file is open, click on the Lock icon on the left and under Security Settings, click on Permission Details. Once you do that, click on Security > set Security Method to No Security and click OK to remove the password.
How do I remove a password from a WPS file?
How to cancel the file password
- Use WPS Office to open the encrypted file.
- Input the password in the pop-up box to enter the file.
- Click Menu in the top left corner → Options → Security.
- In the Password protect box, delete all the passwords that have been set.
- Click OK button.
How do you unlock a WPS password?
Please enter your account on the Sign-in page,click Forgot on this page, we will send a link to you to reset the password. Please check your inbox. When you finish resetting, you can enter your email address and the new password to sign in.
How do I decrypt a WPS file?
Decrypting the WPS Encryption Key in Web. Config
- Navigate to C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv4. …
- Open a command prompt window.
- In the v4. …
- After the filepath, type a space followed by -pd “wps” -app “/yoursitename” where yoursitename is the name of the WPS website you have configured.