Does Cyber Security pay well in India?
Average Annual Salary by Experience
Cyber Security Analyst salary in India with less than 1 year of experience to 6 years ranges from ₹ 3.0 Lakhs to ₹ 10.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 5.0 Lakhs based on 3k salaries. Very High Confidence means the data is based on a large number of responses.
Is cyber security a good career in India?
Yes, the Cyber Security Analyst is a very good career option in India.
Are cyber security engineers well paid?
The average pay for a Cyber Security Engineer is MYR 162,250 a year and MYR 78 an hour in Malaysia. The average salary range for a Cyber Security Engineer is between MYR 114,981 and MYR 202,546. On average, a Bachelor’s Degree is the highest level of education for a Cyber Security Engineer.
Which job has highest salary in India?
Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In India
|Job Profile||Average Base Salary/ year (In INR)||Fresher Salary/year|
Is cybersecurity in demand in India?
Cybersecurity professionals in India are in high demand. With the right training, IT pros can get one of the best cybersecurity jobs in India. In India, the need for cybersecurity professionals is growing quickly.
What is the highest paying job in cybersecurity?
The Five Highest-Paying Cyber Security Jobs in the United States
- Ethical Hacker. Average annual wage: $119,289* …
- Information Security Engineer. …
- Security Sales Engineer. …
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) …
- Network Security Architect. …
- Ethical Hacker. …
- Information Security Engineer. …
- Cyber Security Sales Engineer.
Is cyber security hard to study?
Learning cybersecurity can be challenging, but it doesn’t have to be difficult, especially if you’re passionate about technology. Nurture a curiosity for the technologies you’re working with, and you might find that challenging skills become easier.
Which country pays highest salary for cyber security?
Which country pays highest for cybersecurity? There are more jobs available in Singapore than in Luxembourg, but Luxembourg pays the highest salaries for cybersecurity professionals.
Is cyber security good career?
Cybersecurity is a great career to enter right now, as there is a high demand for professionals with these skills. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the employment of information security analysts will grow 31 percent from 2019 to 2029.
Which country is best for cyber security jobs?
Singapore has the most job openings for cybersecurity specialists, while Luxembourg provides the best salary to cybersecurity professionals.
What are the top 5 most stressful jobs?
See Related Story: Stressed Out! Unrealistic Expectations Put the Pressure on Workers]
- Enlisted military personnel: 72.58.
- Firefighter: 72.38.
- Airline pilot: 61.20.
- Police officer: 51.94.
- Broadcaster: 51.27.
- Event coordinator: 51.19.
- Newspaper reporter: 49.96.
- Public relations executive: 49.48.
What is the No 1 job in India?
1. Business Management. Business Management or Business analysts are the highest paying jobs in India. These people can easily get a package of 20 to 30 lakh rupees yearly as a fresher.
Which job is best for girls?
The 15 best-paying jobs for women in 2018
- Software developer.
- Psychologist. …
- Engineer. Number of women: 73,000. …
- Physical scientist. Number of women: 122,000. …
- Financial analyst. Number of women: 108,000. …
- Computer programmer. Number of women: 89,000. …
- Civil engineer. Number of women: 61,000. …
- Management analyst. Number of women: 255,000. …