What is Seqrite?
SEQRITE is Quick Heal’s Enterprise Security brand. Our enterprise security tools and other state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions proactively safeguard the IT assets of businesses and respond against cyber-attacks, comply with regulatory and compliance frameworks.
What is the use of Seqrite endpoint security?
Seqrite endpoint security is a simple and comprehensive platform which integrates innovative technologies like Anti Ransomware, Advanced DNA Scan, and Behavioural Detection System to protect your network from today’s advanced threats.
Is Seqrite antivirus safe?
Strong on Technology. Our robust scan engine provides security against known and unknown malware, phishing, and virus attacks in real time. Ever vigilant, Seqrite AntiVirus protects your data against known and emerging malware attacks.
How do I disable Seqrite security?
Uninstalling Seqrite Endpoint Security server
- Go to Start > Programs > Seqrite EPS Console > Uninstall EPS Console. Seqrite Endpoint Security Uninstaller will prompt for the Password.
- Type Super Administrator Password in the Password box.
- Click Next. …
- To complete uninstallation of Seqrite Endpoint Security, click Finish.
How do I register Seqrite endpoint security?
- Select Start > Programs > Seqrite Antivirus > Activate Seqrite Antivirus.
- On the Registration Wizard, enter the 20-digit Product Key and click Next. …
- Enter relevant information in the Purchased From and Register for text boxes, and then click Next.
- Provide your Name, Email Address, and Contact Number.
How do I remove Seqrite endpoint security client Mac?
Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web console. Go to Clients> Client Deployment > Remote Uninstall. Select the endpoints from which you want to uninstall the Seqrite client. Select Start Uninstall Notification.
How do I unblock a website in Seqrite endpoint security?
- Log on to the Seqrite Endpoint Security Web Console.
- Go to Settings > Client Settings > Web Security.
- Under Web Categories, select the Restrict access to particular categories of website checkbox.
- From Status column, select Deny to ‘restrict’ access to all websites.
How do I create a roaming client in Seqrite?
To install Roaming Clients, follow the below procedure & steps:
- Create Seqrite Client packager: On the Seqrite Endpoint Security server, go to Start > Programs > Seqrite EPS Console > Client Packager.
- From the Seqrite Endpoint Security Client Packager window, Select Client Agent Package type as ‘Minimal’
How do I renew Seqrite endpoint security with key?
How to renew the Seqrite Endpoint Security License ?
- Login Seqrite Web Console.
- Click on ‘View License’
- Current License status will be displayed.
- Click ‘License Order form’.
- Select “Renew My license” and then “Place an Order”
- A new window will get opened, Fill up the details mentioned in the Order Form.
How do I remove the Seqrite endpoint without a password?
Manual Client Removal Steps:
- 1.First log-in to Seqrite End Point Security console page.
- 2.Click on client status on the console page.
- 3.Find-out offline clients on the client status.
- 4.Select offline clients with check mark box and click on ‘Remove Client’ option.
What is the default password for Seqrite endpoint security?
Reset Web Super Administrator password then Press Y to reset the password to default password which is admin@123.
How do I find my Seqrite endpoint security password?
How to reset the Seqrite Web Console login password ?
- On Seqrite Endpoint Security Server, Navigate to “%ProgramFiles%Endpoint Security 7.2Admin”
- Execute resetpwd.exe.
- Windows will notify below prompt to enter Administrator User Credentials to proceed further.