How do I get rid of Windows Security pop-up in Outlook?
How to Turn Off the Windows Security Sign In Prompt in Microsoft…
- In Outlook click on File, Account Settings→ Account Settings.
- Select your name and click Change.
- If there is a check mark beside Use Cached Exchange Mode, remove it and click Next.
Why do I keep getting a Windows security pop-up in Outlook?
A Windows Security dialog box may appear after Outlook launches (see below). Normally this can be fixed by checking the Remember my credentials checkbox after entering your credentials and clicking the OK button.
How do I stop the Windows security warning from popping up?
How to Remove the Windows Security Alert From Popping Up on My PC
- Click the Start button, then click “Control Panel.”
- Click “Action Center” if your computer is set up to show all Control Panel items. …
- Click “Change Action Center settings.”
- Remove all of the check marks shown on the screen and click “OK.”
Why do I keep getting a Windows security pop-up?
Outlook security settings are the most common reason for the Windows Security pop-up. Now, there are a lot of variations on the subject and various solutions roaming around. However, the most probable solution is hidden within Outlook’s Account settings.
Why do I have to keep signing into Outlook?
When the User identification settings are enabled in Outlook (configured with an Exchange account), it prompts continuously for login credentials. To get rid of the password prompt problem, you need to disable this setting. Open Outlook, go to File >> Account Settings >> Account Settings.